"I've always had to be the one to inspire myself…"
Throughout her "careers", television ('Entourage') and movies ('Goodfellas'), actress, author ('Extra Virgin: Recipes and Love from Our Tuscan Kitchen') and restaurateur (The Tuscan Gun), Debi Mazar reveals that SHE is the one who often has to to inspire herself if things get tough or frustrating.
(Fun-Fact): Before finding success as an actress, Debi Mazar was a famous makeup artist who toured with Madonna)
Our Top 10 Favorite Tips from Debi Mazar's Career Advice:
1. I always had to be the one to inspire myself.
2. Never stop reading, studying…learning.
3. If you want something you just can't stop.
4. You have to bring your (A) 'GAME' to the table EVERY SINGLE DAY.
5. First impressions mean everything.
6. You have to pick yourself back up. Jolt yourself in a way that makes you wake up and feel good about yourself in the morning.
7. Be interested, STAY CURIOUS. Try different things.
8. You have to be confident!
9. Don't beat yourself up.
10. Your life is going to change a 100 different times before you're 30.
Debi is a mom, wife, is currently starring in 'Younger' on TV Land, hosts her own cooking show called, 'Extra Virgin' on 'The Cooking Channel' and recently opened a restaurant with her husband in Brooklyn, NY called 'The Tuscan Gun'.