Need some idea, job or career inspiration?
In case you missed it…
Click the photo to see the video in full and read below where we've compiled A List of our favorite quotes from the interview...
- On what he's doing: "I'm not trying to grow a business. I'm doing the right things for the right people for the right reasons".
- On what he actually invented: "I invented that doing lateral raises and (bicep) curls while eating pretzels is dumb. That's what I invented". (eat this instead?)
- He had polio as a child, used gymnastics to heal but now walks with a limp due to a bad dismount.
- He likes to say he runs 'CrossFit' more like a biker-gang than a business.
- His company is estimated to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
- His company is privately owned… He owns 100% of it.
- He is a college drop-out.
- There is no board of directors.
- He said he never even had a business plan.
- His company is the fastest growing "large chain".
- You can open your own 'CrossFit' gym if you have the money ($3000 a year annually) and take two classes.
- CrossFit gyms are not typical and are referred to as 'a box'.
- He has 7 children and nearly 100 attorneys.
Check out his (weird!) corporate mascot here.
You can do it to … xx The A-List