Some days "Happiness" seems a zillion miles away...
On those days - you might just need a little nudge to get yourself back on the 'Happy Track'.
Clearly he's a fan of seeking (and listening to!) other's words to help lift him out of a tough space... Take a look below at what he shared on his blog recently... #YouShouldFollowHim !
"To help you find the happiness you deserve, I’ve compiled a list of my favorite quotes on the subject."
1. “True happiness… is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.”– Helen Keller
2. “Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.” – Margaret Lee Runbeck
3. “True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
4. “Dream without fear, love without limits, and let your life sing its song.” – Dilip Bathija
5. “Happiness is a risk. If you’re not a little scared, then you’re not doing it right.” – Sarah Addison Allen
6. “You must give everything to make your life as beautiful as the dreams that dance in your imagination.” – Roman Payne
7. “The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.” – Thucydides
8. “Being happy isn't having everything in your life be perfect. Maybe it's about stringing together all the little things.” – Ann Brashares
9. “Rules for Happiness: Something to do, Someone to love, Something to hope for.” – Immanuel Kant
10. “Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” – Abraham Lincoln Rich